Since 2017 YMCA Cornwall has been part of the Y:Housing consortium - a group of 7 YMCAs working together to maximise housing opportunities for young people in their communities.
Y:Housing is now looking for its next strategic and visionary leader to join this independent charity.
Job Title: Housing Director – Y:Housing
Section: Housing Department/Unit: Housing Association
Responsible To: CEO YMCA Fylde Coast
Salary: £40-45K based on experience
Please visit www.ymca-fyldecoast.org/work-with-us to download the information pack for further information on the role; send your CV and covering letter outlining how you meet the person specification to email@example.com
The closing date for applications is Tuesday 1st June 2021 by 5pm. Applications received after this date and time will not be considered.
YMCA Cornwall does not currently have any vacancies.
Please revisit this page and follow us on Facebook to hear about future opportunities.
Benefits of working for YMCA Cornwall:
- Contributory pension of 4% with 4% given by the organisation
- Salary sacrifice cycle scheme plus cycle allowance when used for work appointments - secure lockable storage
- Employee advantages discount scheme
- Workplace Health Scheme with fitbit for new starters
- Flexible working policies
- Dedicated parking
- Reduced rate corporate membership with Penzance Leisure Centre
- CHAS accreditation (Health and Safety)
- We have attained the IiP Silver Award and are now working towards Trusted Charity status
Through the Disability Confident scheme, we have made a commitment to ensure that disabled people and those with long term health conditions have the opportunities to fulfil their potential and realise their aspirations. The commitments relate to many things we already have in place for staff, including:
- inclusive and accessible recruitment
- communicating vacancies
- offering an interview to disabled people
- providing reasonable adjustments
- supporting existing employees