YMCA Cornwall's Coffee Shop is open daily from 8am - 7.30pm following the latest government guidelines.
Our chairs and tables enable social-distancing whether you're here for a coffee and cake, one-to-one mentoring sessions or remote working.
We sell hot Lavenders pasties and sausage rolls, locally made sandwiches and rolls, a range of cakes, snacks and drinks to eat in or take away.
We care about our environment and are committed to reducing single use plastic in our Coffee Shop. Changes we have made include:
- Chilled, filtered water ReFill station
- 20p off hot drinks when you bring your own re-usable cup
- Changed sandwich provider to local supplier who packs them in vegware for us
- We sell yummy non-wrapped cakes baked locally
- Replaced plastic soft drinks bottles for cans
- Changed our bin bags to biodegradable
- Introduced recycling bins in Coffee Shop
Profits from our coffee shop are reinvested to help vulnerable young people in Cornwall.
Locally made Sandwiches & Rolls
Cakes & Muffins
Coffee & Hot Chocolate
Flapjacks & Biscuits