Our coffee shop sells a range of sandwiches and rolls for only £2 meat/£1.80 veg, quiche £1.50/slice, salad pots £1.75, cakes and pastries, coffee, tea, soft drinks and snacks.
We are open from 8am – 7.30pm and offer free Wi-Fi for customers, making it an ideal base for working remotely and informal meetings.
We can arrange tailored food packages including pasties and sandwiches, or tea and coffee making facilities, for room hire bookings - please ask at Reception.
The beef, chicken, turkey and pork in our freshly made rolls and sandwiches comes from the award winning Brian Etherington Meats, Farm Shop & Butchery Academy. It is then roasted and hand carved by Doreen at the Mount View Hotel who makes them for us five days a week.
We have made changes to reduce single use plastic in our Coffee Shop:
- Swapped plastic milk bottles for glass thanks to Milk & More
- 20p off hot drinks when you bring your own re-usable cup
- Changed sandwich provider to local supplier who packs them in vegware for us
- We sell yummy non-wrapped cakes baked locally
- Chilled, filtered water ReFill station
- Replaced plastic soft drinks bottles for cans
- Changed our bin bags to biodegradable
- Introduced recycling bins in Coffee Shop
Profits from our coffee shop are reinvested to help vulnerable young people in Cornwall.
Sandwiches & Rolls
Cakes & Muffins
Coffee & Hot Chocolate
Flapjacks & Biscuits
Crisps & Snacks